Taxmann’s book on ‘Customs Law & Foreign Trade Policy’ covers comprehensive analysis of the Customs Laws as amended by the Finance Act 2020, the Foreign Trade Policy 2015-20 and Rules and Regulations prescribed under the Customs Act, 1962.
The 22nd Edition is updated till Finance Act, 2020 with the following noteworthy features:
- Detailed analysis of provisions of the Customs laws and Foreign trade Policy 2015-20 along with relevant Judicial Pronouncements, Circulars, and Notifications
- Covers the legal text of the Customs Act, 1962 and its Rules and Regulations as amended by Finance Act, 2020
- Follows the Six-Sigma Approach, to Achieve the Benchmark of ‘Zero Error’
- Analysis of GST provisions at appropriate places
- Detailed coverage of various export promotion schemes (EPCG, Advance Authorisation, EOU, etc.)